About the TTTPress Concept
|“Students love the activities, and because of the connections to the world outside of school, parents are impressed with what their students are learning to do.”
–Judy Ferrarri, 4th/5th grade teacher
Teacher to Teacher Press produces mathematics curriculum written BY teachers TO teachers and FOR students.
We know how busy you are. Along with the hundreds of other responsibilities you have, it takes time to find all the curriculum you need. That’s where we hope to help.
The activities are:
- and best of all, they are SIMPLE to implement and teach. They have been classroom tested and THEY WORK.
After using our math activities, teachers report:
- Faster comprehension of mathematical concepts:
“I can tell the instant at which they have made the connection between the tangible activity and the theoretical concept”
- Longer retention of procedural, algorithmic, and computational skills:
“…my kids come up with the right answers… because they NOW understand the concepts.”
- New levels of interest and motivation to learn:
“…my students ENJOY learning from these activities… the longer they are on-task the more they learn… and NOTHING keeps them on-task like these activities.”
- Success with a wide variety of learners:
“The activities work with my G.A.T.E. students… resource… regular ed… 2nd language learners… Title I…”
Our curriculum contains everything you need to start teaching these activities right away. You’ll find:
- enjoyable yet powerful math comprehension activities
- transparency masters
- journal prompts
- vocabulary lists
- suggested homework assignments
- suggested extensions
- assessment ideas
- Save hours of preparation time.
- Increase your effectiveness and productivity.
- Give your students the mathematics comprehension that you’ve been seeking.
Just click the ‘YES’ button next to any book, then proceed to the checkout page. Teach tomorrow’s mathematicians TODAY.