|“Your seminar comes down to a lay person’s level.”
–David Checkie, 5th grade teacher
“I am amazed at the presenter’s wonderful ways of presenting math…Thanks to him, I am going to challenge my students’ minds.”
–Azniv Postadzhyah, 2nd grade teacher
Here are Brad’s upcoming presentations. You may contact him for more information at:
- March 4: Orland Unified School District, Orland, CA: “Engaging and Empowering Mathematical Thinkers: Teaching to the Common Core”
- April 27: Antelope Valley Math Council, Palmdale, CA: “Common Core and the Algebra Class” and “The Common Core Connection: Integrating Curriculum for Maximum Understanding”
- April 28 & 29: California League of Schools Common Core Conference, North Shore, Lake Tahoe: “Teaching Toward the Common Core in Math” and “The Seven Noble Tasks”.
- June 26–29: National Schools to Watch Conference, Washington, D.C.: Topics to be determined
- July 9–11: Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching, San Antonio, TX: “The Hundred’s Chart: Building Algebra on Arithmetic”, “Math Games that Motivate and Educate”, and “Fast Facts and Fractions”
- July 21 & 22: California League of Schools Summer Institute: Rancho Mirage, CA: Topics to be determined.
- Far North Math Council, Eureka, CA: Keynote address and breakout sessions on teaching Common Core mathematics.
|“Best I’ve seen in a long time. Exactly what we’ve been asking for.”
–Linnae Coiner, high school teacher.